[Scribus] newsletter setup

Michael Havlicek michal7
Thu Sep 28 20:17:13 CEST 2006

Hello,

I would like to write a short note
about pdf2ps compared to pdftops.

I made several experiments, (I have
the licence of Acrobat Professional so
I am very sure of the professional quality
of the conversion od ps files to pdf).

I see clearly that pdf2ps DOESN'T
produce ps files of professional quality
(loss of details, extremely bad resolution)
compared to pdftops which gives perfect
results.

Scribus is a professional tool so why
not to make booklets of professional quality ?

IMHO the contents of the Wiki:HOWTO Mr
Ringers mentions MUST be changed to
mention pdftops a component of xpdf tools.

Best regards,
--
Michael Havlicek

Le 27 sept. 06, ? 00:13, Craig Ringer a ?crit :