[Scribus] Freedom Yug tutorial

Adam Lafayette atomlbomb
Thu Sep 28 15:38:02 CEST 2006

I think little howtos are a good way to go but also having that tutorial by Niyam is good too.
 I went through a little of that tutorial then started looking at howtos because I already had plans for a project.  And
wanted to get to it as soon as possible.  I already had some desktop publishing experience with MS publisher 98 (I can do a
lot more with scribus than Pub 98) so I alread had and of idea of what could be done.  I may go back to that tutorial
at some point though hoping to learn a little more.  I had gone through a little example of how to make a few different
flags and other things which I can't seem to find now.  That really helped me with working with shapes in scribus.

Adam Lafayette  N1ZGG   atomlbomb at yahoo.com    http://www.bloodkeg.com       http://www.geocities.com/atomlbomb

One of my comments on the list was wondering whether anyone had
actually, literally, gone through this tutorial that Niyam had written,
since I noted that as it progressed the detail got rather sparse in a
way that would cause a user to lose interest.