[Scribus] Opening document created in Photoshop in Scribus

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Sep 27 22:23:01 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 27 September 2006 22:08, Eddie Johnson Jr wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am trying to open an already existing graphic photoshop file in scribus
> for Windows XP Pro and Ubuntu Dapper 6.06  and it is not working.
>

> I had to install ghostscript and activate it.
>
> I installed GSview plus Gimp and open the document and resaved it as a PS
> file with a different name
>
> I open the newly created file and the document size measurements appear but
> no graphics.
>

> Any suggestions,

Visit bugs.scribus.net, submit a bug and attach the file. We can't fix without
real examples. Please also attach a screenshot of it in PhotoShop so we know
what you are seeing there too.

thanks
Craig