[Scribus] newsletter setup

Herb hwohl
Tue Sep 26 23:13:19 CEST 2006

The problem with the Scribus PDF export is that it will not allow setting up
pages as a booklet. That is, pages 1 and 8 on one side of an 11 x 17 inch
sheet, and 2 and 7 on the other, so that when folded in half it will read
properly as a booklet (or newsletter that is printed). What I wrote was an
attempt at a workaround under windows.

Herb

If I am understanding you correctly you can't figure out how to export to
PDF.
There is an icon for exporting to PDF at the top of the scribus window under
the menus.