[Scribus] motion undo broken on 1.3.3.4cvs

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Sun Sep 24 18:58:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

After all there is no problem with Scribus.....

This is an issue with the qt-immodule patch which is shipped with mandriva
2006.

libqt3 RPMs without this patch, which actually solve the problem and are
available from:

http://people.angulosolido.pt/~gustavo/scribus/scribus-rpm/mdv2006/libqt3/

Best regards
Gustavo

--
 Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt