[Scribus] motion undo broken on 1.3.3.4cvs

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Tue Sep 19 23:12:40 CEST 2006

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 10:37:10PM +0200, Thomas Zastrow wrote:
> Gustavo Homem schrieb:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Has someone noticed that it's not possible to undo object motion on
> > 1.3.3.4cvs?

Seems not to be reproducible after all, but I got to a state, where it happenend for sure.

I'll see if I can trigger it again.

thanks
Gustavo

> > The actions don't seem to get recorded by the undo system.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Gustavo
> >

> Hi Gustavo,
>
> no, I can't reproduce that, it works fine on OpenSuse 10.1
>
> I compiled Scribus CVS just some minutes ago.
>
> Best,
>
> Tom
>

> --

Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt