[Scribus] motion undo broken on 1.3.3.4cvs

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Tue Sep 19 23:33:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 10:37:10PM +0200, Thomas Zastrow wrote:
> Gustavo Homem schrieb:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Has someone noticed that it's not possible to undo object motion on
> > 1.3.3.4cvs?
> >
> > The actions don't seem to get recorded by the undo system.

This is related to "edit shape" which I was testing.

Create image frame -> get image -> add nodes , move control points

After some of this (not allways reproducible), undo for displacements is gone until Scribus is restarted. Even if a new document is created, the problem doesn't go away. Scribus must really be restarted (this explains my initial post).

Seems to be an effect af undo for shape editing having been enabled.

Best regards
Gustavo

> > Thanks
> > Gustavo
> >

> Hi Gustavo,
>
> no, I can't reproduce that, it works fine on OpenSuse 10.1
>
> I compiled Scribus CVS just some minutes ago.
>
> Best,
>
> Tom
>

> --

Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt