[Scribus] Images losing quality in full view

Alexis Bellido alexisbellido
Fri Sep 15 05:11:43 CEST 2006

Hi, I want my PDF to show in full view when they are opened, like the PDF's
from http://www.changethis.com/ . I import my images (created in Gimp) as
PNG's to Scribus (1.3.3.2 under Fedora Core 4) and then when exporting to
Acrobat 7 Linux they look ok at 100%. But when I use full view the quality
of the images is not the same.

I've seen the PDF's from http://www.changethis.com/ look ok in full view. I
opened my PDF in Acrobat 7 Windows and the full view looked better, but the
colors desaturad (a problem I mention in another post in the list).

Any ideas why my images in PDF full view are not looking as good in 100% in
Acrobat?

Thanks!

--
Alexis Bellido