[Scribus] ScribusAqua don't recognize mac type1 fonts

avox avox
Sat Sep 9 15:19:30 CEST 2006

Pep-3 wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm working in Mac OS X (10.3.9) and my problem is that ScribusAqua
> don't recognize mac type1 fonts. I have tryed with pc type1 fonts and
> ScribusAqua can recognize these fonts.
>
> Do you now what is the problem? Is it possible that ScribusAqua don't
> recognize mac type1 fonts because they don't have extension and
> nevertheless it could recognize pc type1 fonts because they have
> extension?

No, on Mac Scribus ignores the extension for fonts. Can you check in Console
(/Applications/Utilities/Console.app)
what Scribus says about those rejected fonts? Scribus prints out list of all
considered fonts on startup.

/Andreas