[Scribus] some concerns / making scribus better

Emanuel Schwarz Emanuel.Schwarz
Fri Sep 8 14:23:56 CEST 2006

>Hi Craig,
>
>Just looked up in QXP 6.5 and ID 4 (CS2).
>
>None of them has that "round to next integer" feature.
>
>ID lets the user set the jump value for the arrow key in the
>Preferences, Quark doesn't but allows a key combination to access
>decimal units. The arrow jump in Quark is 1pt. When you change the units
>in the Prefs, (say to inches or centimeters) the jump value is
>inconsistent : eg. in cm the arrow jumps from 3.035 cm to 3,071 cm to
>3,106 cm

It seems for me that the easiest solution would be the ID way.
You should be able to change the jump values for arrow-keys,
arrow + shift and arrow + ctrl in the prefferences.

I think this way most people would be pleased (as far as i read).

wishes / emanuel