[Scribus] some concerns / making scribus better

Peter Nermander m8130
Fri Sep 8 10:20:52 CEST 2006

> I'd like the ability to send to rounds of whatever I'd like, say send to
> rounds of multiple of 12 on the page, or send to multiples of 0.5, and not
> just rounding to full integers.

Yes, this would be like having a grid to snap to and is much like what I
suggested earlier.

I think that in most cases you are more helped then restrained by such a grid.
And for the few cases where you really want to positions things in between the
grid you can be given the option so ignore the grid (maybe a checkbox per
object, "Snap to grid"). The you can position it using snaps to the grid first,
turn of snapping and adjust the parts you don't want to snap.

/Peter