[Scribus] page number alignment

Calum Polwart scribus
Tue Oct 31 19:41:35 CET 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 09:11 -0500, Noel Castro wrote:
> when adding 3 digit place numbers, on the left page everything is
> aligned correctly, but the right page has blank spaces, two for single
> digit pages, and one for two digit pages.
> for example, I have the page numbers left aligned on the left page, and
> right aligned on the right page. the right page will have one or two
> spaces between the page number and the page margin.
> I'd like to know how to align the page numbers on the right page so that
> the number will always be flush with the right margin.
> ______

This is a known issue - caused by the way scribus inserts page no's.
For a 1 digit no it currently inserts 1xx where x is blank. so the right
align is offset by the xx

The only listed work around is to use a different master page on the 2
digit from the 1 digit and 3 digit pages.

See
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=1447
 It is related to that.  It shows as resolved in 1.3.4 but of course
that isn't stable so I don't have it installed to confirm that the
alignment issue is also resolved.