[Scribus] beginner question - importing

binstock at peakpeak.com binstock
Fri Oct 27 17:41:46 CEST 2006

Louis,

Thnx for the prompt response. I went to Insert, then clicked on Image
Frame. That process put a small red rectangle into the empty document. I
right click on the red rectangle and am offered Get image. Then I find the
tiff and "open" it via Scribus. No image appears in the document. But if I
right click on the red rectangle again, Info mentions the photo I had
hoped to load, but I don't see the image on screen.

Teresa

- - - -

Hi Teresa and welcome to Scribus,

Just to get things straight, did you create an image frame on your page
before attempting to import your image?

Louis

- - - -

binstock at peakpeak.com a ?crit :