[Scribus] Shadow gradients

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Thu Oct 26 20:54:41 CEST 2006

Hi Cedric,

On 10/26/06, Cedric Sagne <csagne at yahoo.com> wrote:
> oh and as I clicked to early on SEND, I was wondering if someone knows
> either a script or a tip to create shadow gradients

If you can do your job with a bitmap graphic then this gradient thing
can be done using the Gimp's brush with gradient fill where you can
use the predefined gradients as well as define your own new ones.  You
can then import the graphic so created in Scribus to accomplish the
job - if your job can be done with a bitmap software like the Gimp,
that is.

--
Asif