[Scribus] Shadow gradients

Cedric Sagne csagne
Thu Oct 26 09:16:51 CEST 2006

oh and as I clicked to early on SEND, I was wondering if someone knows either a script or a tip to create shadow gradients, that would follow the shape. So far my attempts go to create several copies of the shape, place them, change their colour from dark to light grey, change their transparency one by one... hardly a convenient solution when there are many objects.

Cedric