[Scribus] Printing page containing table.

John R. Culleton john
Tue Oct 24 19:43:10 CEST 2006

I am in the process of building a newsletter and one table is giving me
trouble.  Follllowing earlier posts I ran the table through TeX, converted
the dvi to ps, and then imported it as a graphic. It looks OK as part of the
Scribus document when viewed in Scribus. But I can't print out that page.
all I get is a tick mark. The table graphic is locked.

When I attempt to print it out the print dialog seems to pause for a long
time.

Scribus is 1.3.3.4 cvs and platform is Linux Slackware 10.2.

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting