[Scribus] list mail

Riku Leino tsoots
Sun Oct 22 02:09:40 CEST 2006

dwain.alford at gmail.com wrote:
> could it be possible there is a quirk in the list mail server that is
> blocking me from receiving what i post even though my preference is to
> receive my posts?  i can only assume that i am receiving all psots from
> the list.

You could always check the archives at
http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/

List will block your messages if you send them from a different email address
than you used when you registered for the list. Then your message will be
added to the queue waiting for administrator to check and submit it. I don't
know how often Franz (who seems to be the administrator) checks the queue.