[Scribus] list mail

dwain.alford at gmail.com dwain.alford
Sun Oct 22 02:02:53 CEST 2006

Craig Bradney wrote:
> On Sunday 22 October 2006 00:48, dwain.alford at gmail.com wrote:
>> Craig Bradney wrote:

>> to whom do i address this issue?  i don't want to continue this thread
>> on the list.
>
> If its reaching the list, then it could be an issue at your ISP or in your
> mail program. Do you have some spam detection on that is miscalculating the
> spam values for list mail?
>
> Craig

i am using thunderbird as my mail client.  i'm not sure if my isp is
providing spam protection, but i doubt they are.

could it be possible there is a quirk in the list mail server that is
blocking me from receiving what i post even though my preference is to
receive my posts?  i can only assume that i am receiving all psots from
the list.

dwain