[Scribus] Managing transparency

Cedric Sagne csagne
Thu Oct 19 17:23:13 CEST 2006

Tino,

I would like to request more specific information. I uploaded the files on my company's server, starting with a small version of the jpg file, the png i did , which I saved with a transparent (w Irfanview), but which keeps loading (eg in photoshop) without it.
I managed to save a TIFF file with transparency (loads with transparency in photoshop), but when scribus loads it, the transparency is gone (like the final output file shows)

http://www.poeware.com/camera2.png
http://www.poeware.com/camerasmall.jpg

http://www.poeware.com/transparencysupport.sla
http://www.poeware.com/transparencysupport-page1.jpeg

Any help much appreciated. What do I do wrong in Scribus??

Cedric