[Scribus] Intel mac support

Jim Killock jim.killock
Fri Oct 13 16:42:54 CEST 2006

Hi there

Any advance on an (easily) dowloadable set of binaries for Intel Mac?

or maybe a page of advice on how to go about installing this from the
website?

I've had a few tips from people but they've not been suitable for the
situation i have at work with the Green Party in England and Wales
(computers that need to be low maintenance and a minimum of custom
installations etc).

In any case, I'd say that thee number of Intel mac users might
justify a simple set of instructions. That's the other situation we
have - a volunteer community that uses all kinds of PCs, Macs and
Linux boxes, and is very keen to move to Scribus, but a few key
people have Intel macs and currently I don't have an easy way of
getting them an install.

Thanks for any help you can give

Jim