[Scribus] new problem - where's the js coming from? [SOLVED]

Tino Schwarze scribus.lists
Wed Oct 11 10:24:15 CEST 2006

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 05:59:04PM -0500, dwain.alford at gmail.com wrote:

> go figure, i went back to the original file, set the date field format
> to "date", produced the pdf from scribus, opened the file and it worked
> flawlessly; no, none, nill, nada javascript error popped up.

Maybe you overwrote the PDF you had still open in Acrobat Reader? If I
open a PDF in acroread, then export again from Scribus, it often
complains, e.g. "Insufficient data for an image"... You always need to
close/open the PDF again. (Plus disable Page cache - I've had issues
with that, the Reader remembered all of the old document even though I
had reexported to the same file)

Bye,

Tino.

--