[Scribus] Under Colour Removal?

Antony Gelberg antony
Tue Oct 10 15:04:31 CEST 2006

Hi all,

We've just used Scribus for the first time, to design some flyers.
Thanks for a really simple and powerful tool.

We sent an eps to the printers.  They came back with our green grass
being a lot less green, more blue-grey.  We can still use them, but I
want to get it right next time.

We haven't calibrated our monitors yet, but this is /way/ out.  When I
emailed the printer to enquire what we could do, he replied:

"Yes, it is because you have used Under Colour Removal filter on the
picture. Just remove it."

We're rather new to all this - what does this mean in Scribus terms?  He
probably thinks we are using Windows or Mac tools.

--
Antony Gelberg             | Open Source Consultancy
Wayforth                   | Software Development