[Scribus] Presentations with Scribus (was: Scribus in Linux+)

Thomas Zastrow listen
Mon Oct 9 20:16:36 CEST 2006

dwain.alford at gmail.com schrieb:
> back to the article, did i understand correctly that scribus can produce
> a presentation similar to ms powerpoint and open office impress?

It's not *exactly* what you can do with the big Office-Suites ... but
Scribus supports the presentation-effects of the PDF-format. Long ago, I
and other build some examples:

http://www.scribus.net/index.php?name=Downloads&req=viewdownload&cid=5

But I saw that the files there are realy out of date ... what do you
think, would it be worth to build them again?

Best,

Tom