[Scribus] Mulatiple page print-out

a.l.e xale-linux
Fri Oct 6 18:12:46 CEST 2006

hello, i'll incriminate myself, then :-)

actually, the handling of multipage output was on my shoulders and i don't have any other scribus priority.

... it's just that life has set other priorities to me :-(

but after all that mails, i fear that i urgently should do something about it. and i will do it.

it's just a pity, that a hard disk crash has rolled back the few tries,
i've already done this spring. it's a chance, that the whole description of the work i planned to do is still in the wiki (please, if you want to contribute to the effort, read the wiki and add your comment in there!).
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Imposition

sorry that you had to wait that long.

a.l.e
http://ideale.ch/contact