[Scribus] Mulatiple page print-out

Craig Ringer craig
Fri Oct 6 10:26:46 CEST 2006

Peter Nermander wrote:
>> Perhaps - but then, not above fixing the file format or the text system,
>> I'm sure. Nor any work that makes the app more maintainable in the long
>> term.
>
> The only thing really needed to make imposition work is the ability to import a
> page from one Scribus document into a frame in another. The rest is a piece of
> cake.

Yep... and that'd be possible if either (a) we can eventually support
pdf-in-pdf embedding, or (b) add support for referencing a page in an
external document in a frame.

Personally I think pdf-in-pdf embedding is ideal for more complex uses,
and just supporting simple flipped/rotated/n-up output would be suitable
for more basic jobs like booklets (and would be LOTS simpler).

--
Craig Ringer