[Scribus] Mulatiple page print-out

Craig Ringer craig
Thu Oct 5 18:38:57 CEST 2006

Bernard G Hill wrote:
> Thanks for the help so far with this problem, but I am still having
> difficulty. The Acrobat Reader which I have does not appear to have any
> way of printing multiple pages on one larger sheet. Are there different
> versions of AR? Mine is 7.0.1 and on Ubuntu 6.06.

Adobe Reader is more limited in its printing capabilities on Linux than
it is on Windows or Mac OS X.

> Can AR print correctly imposed sheets such as would be required for an
> eight page A5 booklet on A3+, printed both sides of course, to allow for
> folding and cutting?

Probably not even on Windows, though it'd depend on how strict your
needs were.

> If not would it be possible to incorporate imposed
> printed output directly from Scribus?

This is frequently requested. It's just a matter of finding the time
really. I think everybody currently actively working on the code has
higher priories (like making the text system work massively better and
fixing bugs).

--
Craig Ringer