[Scribus] installation issues

mamem at gmx.net mamem
Thu Oct 5 01:55:51 CEST 2006

Bonjour Loren,

I had once the same issue with Openoffice.org, due to an falsy Font.
So I uninstalled all my fonts, and then installed only the 'good'
ones, and it worked.
Perhaps it could be the same problem with Scribus? Did you install a
lot of fonts from different sources?

Martin

Le mercredi 4 octobre 2006 ? 22:59:13, vous ?criviez :