[Scribus] Tutorials

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Oct 4 22:06:07 CEST 2006

Nicholas Vettese wrote:
> Not that I have any clue about how the Wiki is setup, but can't you add
> '<br />' tags before and after an image so that the text is not trying
> to wrap around it, but rather staying at the top and bottom of it?

That's not really the issue -- it's the width of the graphics at this
point. Originally, the fact that some were aligned right was also a
problem, but that's been changed.

I'm afraid that if we scale the graphics down too far (which I've
already done while experimenting) then people can't read them, and then
you might as well just have thumbnails.

I can probably fix Chapter 3, but it will take some time to redo the
words with Gimp or some other program.

I just hope someone doesn't expect the tutorial to be usable on a PDA
some day.

Greg