[Scribus] Multiple pages on one sheet

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach
Wed Oct 4 00:58:08 CEST 2006

Dnia ?roda, 4 pa?dziernika 2006 00:24, Karl Sinn napisa?:
> Hi,
>
> Am Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2006 22:28 schrieb Tom Hicks:
> > Have I mssed a realy good trick which lets people overide adobe
> > reader, or were you beenin sarcastic, if the latter, then thats fine,
> > but if you do know a ay around it please could you share?
>
> please don't hit me now, but I saw a AR version which gave the option
> "shrink to printer borders" or something like that. By turning this off
> AR printed without resizing. I used it not so long ago. But now in the
> version that I have on my computer I don't find this option any more.

But this apply only for printing one page per sheet. When making custom
layout 2x4, with auto-rotating of pages (only possibility to fit 8 A7 on
A4) AR7 *adds* additional margin to pages. You can see it by checking
option "Print page border".

m.