[Scribus] Multiple pages on one sheet

Karl Sinn news
Wed Oct 4 00:24:39 CEST 2006

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2006 22:28 schrieb Tom Hicks:
> Have I mssed a realy good trick which lets people overide adobe
> reader, or were you beenin sarcastic, if the latter, then thats fine,
> but if you do know a ay around it please could you share?

please don't hit me now, but I saw a AR version which gave the option "shrink
to printer borders" or something like that. By turning this off AR printed
without resizing. I used it not so long ago. But now in the version that I
have on my computer I don't find this option any more.

I'll will try to see if I can find out which version of AR this was.

Karl