[Scribus] Freedom Yug tutorial

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Tue Oct 3 19:45:12 CEST 2006

Am Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2006 19:32 schrieb Thomas Zastrow:
> Maciej Hanski schrieb:
> > John R. Culleton napisa?(a):>>>> PDF version (TomZ): Thomas, converting
> > the tutorial into PDF's  and>> keeping those PDF's up to date at this
> > stage of it's and Scribus's>> development would be sort of wasting your
> > worthy manpower while it is>> bitterly needed somewhere else in the Wiki
> > (FreedomYug tutorial, it's>> German version, German Wiki).
>
> OK, I'll wait for a final version. In the meantime, is someone working
> on  translations of the tutorial ...? Specially  a german version?

Yes, I am, and as you can see on the German page, most of the work  is already
done. If you want to start translating something, I'd recommend
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Working_with_text_frames,
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Working_with_image_frames, and
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Text_on_a_Path.

> Best,
>
> Tom
>
> Btw., sometimes  this mailing-list comes in a not-readable version to my
> Thunderbird, 90% of the mails are OK, but some are looking a little bit
> strange ... (like this one)

Gr??e

Christoph