[Scribus] Is version 1.3.3.3 ready for production?

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Tue Oct 3 16:55:58 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 15:38, Nicholas Vettese wrote:
> How different will 1.3.3.4 be from 1.3.3.3?  Am I believe this will be the
> precursor to the next version of the application?

All 1.3.3.x releases are mostly bug fix releases on the stable series.

The "next generation" where the big changes will happen is 1.3.x not 1.3.3.x.

The changelog is here:

http://bugs.scribus.net/changelog_page.php

Best regards
Gustavo