[Scribus] Is version 1.3.3.3 ready for production?

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Tue Oct 3 16:30:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

>What do you people suggest? Is it the time to migrate?
> I don't have much time to lay out the book, around 3 days. So there's
> not much time for surprises and I can't disappoint my client.

You should not migrate from a tool you already know well, to a different one
without planning some time for adapation. Migrations can't be done in a rush,
or the results will not be good. This is independent from whether or not
Scribus suits your needs.

But you should definitly try scribus. By the way 1.3.3.4 should be out really
soon.

Best regards
Gustavo

--
 Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt