[Scribus] Multiple pages on one sheet

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach
Mon Oct 2 14:23:22 CEST 2006

Dnia poniedzia?ek, 2 pa?dziernika 2006 12:45, Bernard G Hill napisa?:
> This is my first call to this list as I am new to Scribus.
>
> I am trying to print eight A7 size pages, all the same, on one sheet of
> A4 paper. The pages are in Landscape format and need to be printed on
> paper in portrait format. So far I have had no success, I always end up
> with very much reduced images although the eight pages should fit nicely
> onto the sheet. How can I achieve the result which is wanted? Is it
> possible to print eight copies of one page on the sheet or do I have
> make eight copy pages of the one page? That seems to be the only way I
> could get eight prints, but as I have said these printed out at a much
> reduced scale.

1. exporting all A7 pages as PNGs with resolution to satisfy my
   printer (300dpi).
2. have model A4 page with prepared 8 image frames with proper
   orientation and import pages
3. eventually on top adding lines for cutting

Awkward but works for me. Currently I am thinking about writing
bash/ImageMagick script for creating one big image after step 1.  and
only import one image, not 8 in Scribus.

m.