[Scribus] Freedom Yug tutorial

Craig Ringer craig
Mon Oct 2 11:18:26 CEST 2006

Brian Astill wrote:
> On Friday 29 September 2006 08:51, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
>> Why don't you write one yourself, load it up to the Wiki or any
>> other place of your choice to teach us complete and clueless
>> idiots how to do it right?
>
> So I, being very used to my SAKO 22-250 bolt action rifle am
> pursuaded that FAR better performance can be obtained from this
> new you-beaut Star Trek lazer ray gun.  I buy one.

Actually, you get one delivered for free. That doesn't invalidate your
concerns, but it DOES mean you're not looking at a "product" as a
"customer". If you want that, there are quite a few people who'll charge
you a couple of grand for the privelege.

Time is limited and everyone has to prioritize. The more help we get the
better things will be, and I think that's probably what Christoph was
trying to say.

--
Craig Ringer