[Scribus] Freedom Yug tutorial

Brian Astill bastill
Mon Oct 2 10:58:28 CEST 2006

On Friday 29 September 2006 08:51, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> Why don't you write one yourself, load it up to the Wiki or any
> other place of your choice to teach us complete and clueless
> idiots how to do it right?

So I, being very used to my SAKO 22-250 bolt action rifle am
pursuaded that FAR better performance can be obtained from this
new you-beaut Star Trek lazer ray gun.  I buy one. It gives VERY
poor results.  The manual might just as well be written in
Klingon for all the use it is.  I complain, and am berated and
told to "write one yourself, load it up to the Wiki or any other
place of your choice to teach us complete and clueless idiots how
to do it right."

Sorry. WRONG approach. VERY wrong.

--
Regards,