[Scribus] RGB vs CMYK

Terence Chan terence
Mon Nov 27 20:23:47 CET 2006

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post. In addition to the
helpful info provided, I've also searched the Scribus archive
and found the following post

http://rants.scribus.net/category/kudos/

which highly recommends using Krita for RGB->CMYK conversion.
I've tried it out myself and can confirm everything that was
said in that post. Even so, since all my images are originally
in RGB, I think I'll stick to importing them direclty into
Scribus and letting Scribus do all the work.

Terence