[Scribus] Creating a line of 0.2mm width? Keeps hanging on 0.353 mm?

Plinnell mrdocs
Mon Nov 27 16:45:46 CET 2006

On Monday 27 November 2006 14:03, Jelle de Jong wrote:
> I installed the new scribus like in the document but the problem
> still is there.
>
> Plinnell wrote:
> > On Monday 27 November 2006 10:42, Jelle de Jong wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I am creating a business card with Scribus, and I want to create
> >> a line of 0.2 mm width. But the minimum width hangs on 0.353 mm.
> >> How do I create  small lines width a with less then 0.353mm?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > At a guess, you are being bitten by an Ubutnu bug. If so, please
> > read carefully and follow:
> >
> > http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Getting_Scribus_on_Ubuntu/Kubun
> >tu_up_and_running
> >
> > Peter

Hi,

First, please kindly do not top post. It is bad form on a mailing
list. Most people I know read English top to bottom :)

Second, simply upgrading will not fix this issue, it has to do with
the locale settings. Please re-read and follow all the steps
carefuly.

Peter