[Scribus] cvs version blowing layout

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Nov 20 21:13:41 CET 2006

On Monday 20 November 2006 12:43, Eilert wrote:
> Maciej Hanski schrieb:
> > Eilert napisa?(a):

> >> I did so and found that it's possible to upload only a single file, so I
> >> uploaded the screenshot of the messed up layout in the cvs version.
> >
> > You can attach as many files as you desire after  submitting your report.
> >
> > Maciej
>
> Ok, I found it - thanks Maciej :-)
>
> I now uploaded the original layout screenshot as well.

As per my note on the bug, please upload SLAs, its all very nice to see
screenshots but unless we can replicate, we can't test fixes.

We may have announced feature freeze, but that does not mean stability of the
text system yet, it means we are not making any more large additions to the
codebase.

Regards
Craig