[Scribus] Numbering pages

Riku Leino tsoots
Mon Nov 20 08:51:40 CET 2006

ols6000 at sbcglobal.net wrote:
> There is a small bug regarding justification
> of the page numbers; they were originally 1 digit and when they
> became 2 digits, the initial display had the 2nd digit past the text
> frame. Going in and out of story editor made the display correct.

For bugs and feature requests, please, use the bug tracker at
http://bugs.scribus.net Before submitting your issue search through the
existing reports that there already isn't one for your issue in which case
you may add your comments to the existing bug report. Thanks.

This issue you are writing about will be gone with the new page numbering
system that I think avox is working on. So it should have a related bug
report already.