[Scribus] Using Pantone colors fails

Corné Verbruggen caverbruggen
Fri Nov 17 09:17:26 CET 2006

Thanks for the reply. I'll try the 1.3.4 branch to use spot colors.

On Fri, 2006-11-17 at 00:44 +0100, Maciej Hanski wrote:
> Plinnell napisa?(a):
>
> :) I'm confused. Do we really need to backport  this from the unstable
> branch? Has the current spot color solution in 1.3.3.* stopped working
> and isn't fixable anymore?

Is seems so. Or my print service is doing something wrong. If other
people have good results with spot-colors in version 1.3.3.4, I would
like to know that.

Btw, is there a simple way of inspecting a PDF to find out if spot
colors are embedded correctly?

Corn?