[Scribus] How to use paragraph styles to align with baseline grid?

Michael Koren kung42o
Fri Nov 17 01:55:53 CET 2006

Alexis Bellido wrote:

> I followed the advice and create a style called H1, using Arial 24pt and a
> baseline grid of 14.4pt.
>
> My body text is 12pt .
>
> I'd like my H1 paragraph to be consistent and use a multiple of 14.4pt,
> like
> 28.8pt, but if I choose "align to baseline grid" it uses the same 14.4pt
> as
> the grid. How can I control that? Or just have to use fixed linespacing
> and
> manually move my text frame? If so, what's the best way to align the text
> in
> my text frame with the baseline grid?

This bug report:

     http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=4287

asks for the lines to snap to the next available gridline without
overlapping instead of the next gridline regardless, which would do what you
want. Apparently that's how it used to be in 1.2. I don't know for the time
being.

Michael