[Scribus] OT: Outlook and Mailing List interactions (Re: Announce:Scribus 1.3.4 Feature...)

Nicholas Vettese nvettese
Thu Nov 16 20:15:49 CET 2006

I am not the type ot become easily aroused, so there is no need to worry.  I
got the little ">" enabled, and now I am trying to remember not to top post.
I would love to use Thunderbird here, at work, but unfortunately, I need to
Outlook.  :(

Any advice I get, I try to learn from it, so teach away.  :)

Thanks,
Nick

P.S.  I hope I am getting better at this emailing thing.