[Scribus] entire modified document missing

ljedi at comcast.net ljedi
Thu Nov 16 18:33:23 CET 2006

Hello, I'm new to the list, so be kind.  I have already searched the bug archives and found nothing like this problem --  I have been using Scribus for about a year with only minor problems.  HOWEVER, yesterday I modified a document, repeatedly saving changes using the disk icon throughout the day.  But when I opened the document this morning, none of my changes were there -- just the old document I had started with yesterday.  Since I put about 8 hours of work into it, my hope is that someone will know how best to recover this lost data, or at least know what happened.  Does anyone have any advice?

BTW, in the past, all modified documents have loaded fine with all changes intact.

Thanks for any advice!