[Scribus] ANNOUNCE 1.3.3.5 .... on Mac OS X?

Matthias Schmitt freak002
Thu Nov 16 07:31:44 CET 2006

Hello,

> I'll try to provide a 1.3.3.5 binary for PPC as soon as possiple. I
> recently
> encountered some problems with dynamic linking and havent found
> time to get to the root of it yet.
>
> A Universal Binary will be difficult since I'd have to produce also
> Universal
> Binaries of the supporting libs... maybe for 1.3.3.6.

Thank you for your feedback. It is a good news, that you are working
on it. I am not only talking for me, but for many more people working
with Macs, who are not used to use a compiler for program installation.

Your work is much appreciated.

> 1.3.4 on December 6 and 1.3.5 on 24 December .... ;-)

So I will put the Scribus Mac Update on my List for Santa. :-)

Matthias Schmitt