[Scribus] ANNOUNCE 1.3.3.5 .... on Mac OS X?

avox avox
Wed Nov 15 23:04:59 CET 2006

Matthias Schmitt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there any chance to get an updated Scribus/Aqua Binary for Mac OS
> X (Universal Binary)? The existing version is 1.3.3.2 and is far too
> buggy to be used for production purpose. Additional this version will
> not run on any currently sold Intel based Macs.

Hi Matthias,

I'll try to provide a 1.3.3.5 binary for PPC as soon as possiple. I recently
encountered some problems with dynamic linking and havent found
time to get to the root of it yet.

A Universal Binary will be difficult since I'd have to produce also
Universal
Binaries of the supporting libs... maybe for 1.3.3.6.

/Andreas