[Scribus] Where to setup bleed

Plinnell mrdocs
Tue Nov 14 18:00:00 CET 2006

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 16:25, Wesley T Allen wrote:
> > I've added these explanations and 3 screen shot to the Wiki:
> >
> > http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_setup_bleed_in_Scribus_1
> >.3.4cvs
>
> How stable is the current cvs - I'd love to play with this!
>
> > M.

Hi,

For images and vector stuff pretty solid. I've spent quite a bit of
time thrashing the new EPS and PSD import stuff, along with color
management improvements.

Text and frames are not stable and the code is changing sometimes
hourly.

That said, I would not discourage anyone to try it and open recent
1.3.3.x docs and play with the new features. Use caution and resave
them under a new name.

The new Styles Manager is starting to be usable. There are heaps of
other goodies all over the place to play with.

For real work, stick with the latest 1.3.3.x.

Cheers,
Peter