[Scribus] Translational question

Axel Bojer axelb
Mon Nov 13 12:07:45 CET 2006

I am wondering just how much of the skript guiding string can, and
should, be translated. Here are som examples:

   setDocType(facingPages, firstPageLeft)
But the danish translation has:
   setDocType(modst?endeSider, f?rsteSideVenstre)
Can this be right? I suppose it should be left as is, because these are
constants that can be used in a script?

And what about:

   getUnit() -> heltall (Scribus enhetskonstant)
or
   getUnit() -> integer (Scribus unit constant)

   saveDocAs("name")
or
   saveDocAs(?navn?)

As I have not diggen into the scripting part it is a bit hard for me to
tell exatly what has to be left as is (that is: which parts can actually
  be used as arguments and wich parts are just explanations in plain
english?)

Hope someone can give some general explanations :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer