[Scribus] memory issues using images

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Nov 11 09:41:13 CET 2006

ols6000 at sbcglobal.net napisał(a):

> Maciej -
>
> I have sent you at <ma_han2000 at yahoo.de> a copy of the attempted bug
> filing with the image attached. I hope you are able to receive this attachment.

I was able to receive the attachement, although I was slightly
astonished why you  hadn't simply sent a text description, instead of
forcing me to type everything by hand from your screen shot. Whatever:

http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=4510

>From now on, please use bug notes there to add comments to this issue.

> In addition to your filing the bug, for which I am grateful, I would
> like to see the bug in the bug report screen fixed. Who is in charge of that?

Again, you can try again and file this bug yourself (category Website,
please describe the steps to reproduce and your browser) or send the bug
description to me -- please this time no screenshots, only text that can
be copied and pasted.

M.