[Scribus] memory issues using images

ols6000 at sbcglobal.net ols6000
Sat Nov 11 00:36:17 CET 2006

At 12:06 PM 11/10/2006, you wrote:
>Why have you been unable to file a bug?

Below is a copy of the e-mail I sent to Peter Linell and Craig Ringer.
with some sample failing images attached.

I tried filing a bug, and I get (reproducibly) this error from Mantis
(http://bugs.scribus.net/bug_report.php):

"APPLICATION ERROR #200

A required parameter to this page (reproducibility) was not found."

Below is an image of my report, showing "Reproducibility" filled in
(and also not marked as mandatory).

I also posted this e-mail to the mailing list, and got a "held for
moderator approval" message because the e-mail is too large.

I sent a copy of a failing image to Craig Bradney, but he has not
responded. I don't have an ftp site, but I can break the image into
pieces with WinZip. Can you suggest a way I could get a failing image
to someone in a position to determine why it is failing in 1.3.3.4?

[NOTE: I cannot post a message containing the screen shot of the
report, because the Scribus mailing list doesn't allow it]